자료실bio united systems chemicals & laboratory products
페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-02-09 13:39 조회105회 댓글0건
- FLS-5067E-1016-BPS.pdf (589.5K) 74회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-02-09 13:53:45
Saint-Gobain 제품 카달로그
C-Flex® Tubing for Biopharmaceutical Applications
C-Flex® is the original patented thermoplastic elastomer tubing specifically designed to meet the critical demands of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications for fluid processing.
C-Flex® tubing for Biopharma Manufacturing is specifically designed for aseptic welding connections and sealing disconnection. C-Flex is suitable for sterilization by gamma irradiation and autoclave. It is moldable, bondable and formable, ideal for single-use assemblies, overmolds, and tubing with bags manifolds.
C-Flex® tubing is manufactured from pharmaceutical-grade thermoplastic elastomer, is fully characterized, validated and tested to a variety of specifications. Extensive biological, chemical, physical properties and extractable testing is available to assist in the validation of C-Flex applications.
• Sealable and weldable either pre- or post- sterilization
• Sterilizable by gamma irradiation and autoclave
• Complies with USP Class VI and ISO standards
• Full Validation Package available for all C-Flex commercial formulations.
• Moldable, bondable and formable for single use assemblies and overmolds
• Non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic, non-hemolytic
• Remains flexible from -45°C to 135°C (-50°F to 275°F)
• Significantly less permeable than silicone
• Smooth inner bore for superior fluid flow
• Safe disposable through incineration
• All formulas are Animal-Derived Component Free (ADCF)
• Aseptic sealing disconnections
• Aseptic welding connections
• Ideal for use in single-use assemblies
• Buffer and media preparation
• Cell culture operations
• Purification operations
• Diagnostics products
• Biopharma manufacturing
• Single-use fluid transfer sets
• Tubing with bags manifolds
• Laboratory R&D
• High-purity water systems